Bill Cosby Chocolate cake
Go down and cook for the children. My wife said, " Bill Cosby Chocolate cake , get out of that bed and go downstairs and cook Bill Cosby Chocolate cake breakfast for your children!!" I said, "Get these, go down and cook Bill Cosby Chocolate cake breakfast, but it's six o'clock in the morning," angrily cooking breakfast and I slam the pans down. "God! I have to cook Bill Cosby Chocolate cake for breakfast! The child looked lovely. Cute little face, clean. The child wanted Bill Cosby Chocolate cake for breakfast! Eggs are in chocolate cake! "Can I have some Bill Cosby Chocolate cake ?" " Bill Cosby Chocolate cake coming up.Now, you need something to drink with the chocolate cake, something Bill Cosby Chocolate cake breakfast... grapefruit juice!" Eggs, milk, and wheat in the chocolate cake. They saw the four-year-old eating Bill Cosby Chocolate cake Where did she get the chocolate cake?" And they went to the child and said, "How did you get Bill Cosby Chocolate cake ?" She said, "Dad give me Bill Cosby Chocolate cake !" And they looked at me and said, "Father... could we have chocolate cake?" And their father said, "Chocolate cake coming up!!" Four slices and grapefruit juice! And five children sat at breakfast and the morning music was playing imitating bass guitar and they were eating Bill Cosby Chocolate cake and singing songs to me: "Dad is great! Give us the Bill Cosby Chocolate cake !" My wife's face... split!

birthday cake clipart tips



0 comments

Post a Comment