Do you like cupcakes? Do you enjoy looking and tasting those wonderful cupcakes at your nearby cafeteria? No need to fret. You're here for a treat.
Have you seen your mom or your girlfriend making delicious cupcakes at home? Want to know how they do it? Stop wondering. If you haven't baked cupcakes before, here are cupcake recipes that are simple and exciting to do.
How to make White Cupcakes
· 1/2 Cup of softened butter
· 3/4 Cup of sugar
· 2 Pieces of eggs
· 2 Teaspoon of vanilla extract
· 1 - 1/2 Cup of all purpose flour
· 1/2 Teaspoon of baking powder
· 1/4 Teaspoon of salt
· 2/3 Cup of milk
1. Preheat the oven until it reaches 350°F. Line the cupcakes with the use of paper or foil.
2. Mix the butter and the sugar.
4. Stir the vanilla extract to the mixture.
5. Gather all the dry ingredients and mix together. After that, get the butter mixture and add it. Do it 1/3 at a time and alternately with the milk.
6. After pouring the mixture in the container or pan, bake it for 18-24 mins. The cupcake is done when you insert a toothpick and come out clean.
7. This mixture can create an average of 12 cupcakes.
Another good cupcake recipe is the "Golden Butter Cupcake". This is so delicious and easy to bake like the first one I have mentioned.
Bake Yummy Golden Butter Cupcake Instantly
· 2 Cups of all purpose flour
· 1 1/2 Cups of sugar
· 2 ½ Teaspoon of baking powder
· 1Teaspoon of salt
· 3/4 Cup of softened margarine or butter
· 3/4 Cup of whole milk
· 1 1/2 Teaspoon of vanilla extract
· 3 Pieces of large eggs
1. Preheat the oven until 350°F. Line the muffin pan cups (2 1/2 inch) with paper liners. 24
2. Using a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt use an electric mixer in low speed for better results. Do this until they totally combine.
3. Add the milk, butter, vanilla and the eggs. Beat them until they blends. Use again the electric mixer, switch to high and give 1-2 minutes for the mixing.
4. Spoon the mixture into the muffin pan cups. Allow them to cook for 20-25 minutes or until they turn to golden in color. The cake is ready if the toothpick comes out clear after insertion.
5. Cool the cupcakes and prepare the frosting.
You can create beautiful designs using cake decorating flowers, edible shapes like stars and animals. There are so many different cake decorating kits in the market today. Yup! You can also use cake decorating add-ons in decorating your cupcakes.