Whenever there's a special occasion, cakes and desserts are always present. There are different cake recipes that are found online - jello, fondant, butter cream and marble cake.
Marble cake is always a part of childhood cooking memories. Aside from chocolate and vanilla, marble cake is a scrumptious dessert that comes in bright colors.It can be also be decorated by using candy sprinkles, nuts, small chocolates, grinded coconut and sugar frosting and many more.
So, how to make yummy marble cake.
1. 160 Grams of sugar
2. 120 Grams of melted butter
3. 3 Pieces of eggs
4. 200 Grams of Flour
5. 1/2 Cup of milk
6. 60 Grams of Cocoa Powder
7. 1 Teaspoon vanilla Essence
1. Carefully mix the flour and baking powder.
2. Cream together the essence, sugar and butter.
4. Little by little mix the flour and milk in the mixture.
5. Mix it well until the butter gets smooth. Divide the butter into 2 parts.
6. Add cocoa powder in one portion.
7. Grease an 8 inch baking tin. The first is to pour 1 layer in the tin then the other, continue this process.
8. In a preheated oven about 180 - 200 Celsius, bake the tin for an average of 15 minutes. Reduce the temperature and then bake it for another 10 minutes. Make sure the top of the cake became golden.
9. Invert the cake on a dish if it is totally cool.
Fat 27 grams
Saturated fat 16grams
Salt 0.81 Grams
You will surely create a beautiful and yummy marble cake by following these steps that are listed above. In addition, there are so many cake decorations that you can experiment on. There is a wide variation of cake toppers and edible decorating stuffs that are available online. You can use cake decorating flowers, colored candies, chocolate cuts, fresh fruits and grinded coconuts as well.
Finally, visiting sites that will give you information about cakes is recommended. You can get tips regarding cake themes, cake decorating ideas and frosting techniques and so on and so forth. The information that you will acquire will surely help you create the cake that you want.